Wednesday 24 June 2009

Residential Sashiko Courses at Denman College

Whenever I'm demoing at shows, I get a lot of enquiries about where I teach. Apart from the obvious answer (I'll visit your group to teach - distance no object!), I will be teaching some residential sashiko courses at the WI's Denman College, near Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Simply click the dates below for more details

5 - 7 October 2009

19 -22 February 2010

The first two courses are basically the same as the one I ran at Denman College in April 2008. The February course has an extra day, and we will be able to use this extra time to start you off on a special sashiko project.

The next course follows on from the earlier ones, although it will be possible to join it as a beginner (those new to sashiko will have less challenging stitch patterns among their options!)

13 - 16 September 2010

Denman College is a lovely venue, with ideal teaching facilities and excellent accommodation (non residential options are available too). The food is fantastic (well, you wouldn't expect anything less from the WI, would you?). And you don't even have to be a WI member to attend courses there!

No comments: