Monday 17 August 2009

Festival of Quilts is nearly here...

While the Landscape on Kimono exhibition continues until August 25th, I will be at Festival of Quilts for the rest of this week.

The website has a list of exhibitors. For some reason, I am listed under "B" although I am exhibiting as Susan Briscoe Designs, which is the name I use for the fabric trading side of my business.

Festival Floor Plan - click here to view - Katie at Popular Patchwork magazine kindly put the pdf on their site for me. If you can't view it, please let me know.

My stand number is F23, which is near the middle of the hall, right next door to the Silk Painters' Guild so they told me a couple of weeks ago.

I will be selling my books, my kits and my patterns, plus a lovely selection of vintage wool kimono (a snip at just £25 each) and LOTS of real Japanese kimono fabrics - silks, wools, cottons and blends, off the bolt and as precut packs.

No comments: