Tuesday 22 February 2011

Edinburgh Spring Quilt Festival next weekend

I will be at the Edinburgh Spring Quilt Festival on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, where I will be demoing, teaching a one hour sashiko 'taster' workshop and signing my books. Click on the "download show details" button to see the poster listing the various special quilt exhibits.

"The Ultimate Sashiko Sourcebook" is reprinting yet again and I have been unable to get hold of any copies for this show - it will be available again in mid March.

I will have copies of my newest books "130 Little Quilt Blocks" and "Japanese Taupe Quilt Blocks", along with all my other books (so long as you are there early enough for some of the others :-) - it is becoming more and more difficult to predict which books will sell best at each show!)

I also have a new "limited edition" sashiko cushion kit in red and white - I will be posting a photo soon. It has to be limited edition, because I have only one bolt of the vintage red and white yukata cotton used for the front panel. I am offering it in two versions - at £12 with the plain red backing fabric included and £10 without (for those who already have a spare fat quarter of plain red!)


There is only enough fabric for 24 of these kits (6 with the backing fabric included) so if you want one, contact me asap.

No comments: