Monday 4 April 2011

Charlotte's 'Japanese Circles and Squares' - 1 & 2


Charlotte Cogbill sent me photos of her first Japanese Circles and Squares quilt finished - and her second one. She started the turquoise and blue version at the Royal Hotel, Bridlington, workshop in January and has made another, in beautifully coordinated mossy stone colours. You can see her machining the blocks for the first one in the first workshop photo in that link.


She writes:

Have just finished my second Japanese circles and squares quilts following the workshop you ran earlier this year in Bridlington. Really enjoyed the experience and I am attaching photos of the 2 quilts. I had enough fabric left from the fat quarters to make extra blocks so I have made both into quillows. I am looking forward to the workshops in Bridlington next weekend.



If Charlotte's Super Strips turn out as beautifully as her Japanese Circles and Squares quilts, it will be another gorgeous patchwork. Thanks very much for sending the photos!

No comments: