Tuesday 28 June 2011

'Fabulous Fat Quarter Bags' - last of the hardbacks sale


Today I am awaiting the imminent arrival of 240 hardback copies of 'Fabulous Fat Quarter Bags'... Rachel at D & C found these lurking in the stockroom, even though it is officially out of print in hardback, and gave me a great author's deal. So I'm able to offer them for £12.99, same price as the paperback, rather than the original £19.99 - and a much better deal than on Amazon. Just got to find somewhere for the boxes!

P & P on this one is £3.50 for the UK First Class; £6.00 for Europe and £10 for rest of world, by Airmail Printed Paper (inc. USA & Australia). Order forms are on my website here; with more info here.


You can see the bags displayed all together at the book launch in 2009, along with a lot of my other work. The laptop bag on the back cover has been travelling the world with me.

No comments: