Monday 4 June 2012

Levens quilters show, 9th & 10th June


Levens Quilters, where I taught Spinning Squares back in April, are having their exhibition next weekend.  I don't know if the quilt above (one from my Japanese Circles and Squares workshop) will be on show or not, but it might be!

Levens Quilters
Quilt Show 2012
Saturday 9th June 10 - 5pm
Sunday 10th June 10 - 4pm
An exhibition of patchwork and quilting
- Raffles and Sales Table
- Traders - Just Sew; Reticule; The Quilted Sheep and Patchwork Plus
Heaves Hotel, Levens, Cumbria
(nr Brettargh Holt roundabout on A590)
Entrance Fee - £2.50
Further information contact: 015242 74379

Levens is just a short distance from the M6 and very easy to find.  Shame I'm not passing by that way next weekend or I could have called in, but I'll be at the other end of the country.







No comments: