Thursday 21 February 2019

Spring Quilt Festival at Harrogate this weekend


I'm setting up for the Spring Quilt Festival at Harrogate today, and it is open from tomorrow to Sunday. I'm teaching (a boro style landscape picture), trading and demonstrating.

I also have exciting news about my kogin book. We have almost finished checking the proofs now and this is the book cover. The Ultimate Kogin Collection will be published on 28th June 2019, but I am planning to launch it slightly early, at Gresford Craft Group and Wrexham Quilting Circle's annual show from 18 - 21st June (where we will be showing the projects from the book) and nationally on Sewing Quarter TV on 23rd June.  If I can get copies early enough, I'll also have it at World Textile Day at Bridge of Allan, Stirling, on 15th June.  Fingers crossed! This is why I have been so busy over the last eight months.  All the projects are staying under wraps for now... but I can show you the cover.  The front cover has some fab kogin buttons stitched by Fiona Fitheridge and Kogin Lab.

No comments: