Wednesday 10 September 2008

Even busier than usual...

A ultra quick post today - Harrogate went well, I've been racing to finish off some editing work on the techniques book that is being put together from my beginners' course notes/worksheets etc. and getting ready "for one day only" at the Hever quilt show on Friday! Here's the info from the Quilters' Guild's Region 1 website -

12th-14th September

Quilts at Hever. Region 2 of the Quilters Guild, Kent, Surrey and Sussex. Hever Challenge ‘ Log Cabin Fever’ more details and information from Jan Godding jan.surrey@virgin.net

That's in the grounds of Hever Castle if you're wondering exactly where. Hmm, I haven't entered the challenge but might take my Oriental Log Cabin Sampler along as part of my demo display - it would be in good company! I'll be demoing sashiko and book signing.

Will post pics of all recent events next week.

No comments: