Monday 2 February 2009

Last of the Japanese landscape cross stitch kits...

The last few of my "Sansui" (landscape) mini cross stitch kits are now in my eBay shop. I won't be reprinting these, so once they are gone, that's it! My needlepoint/cross stitch patterns are still available, although stocks are starting to go down, and I'm almost through selling off my needlepoint threads (all the boxed threads have gone - I'm wondering if we can adapt my thread rack to store fabric bolts!) Somewhere I am sure there are some larger Japanese needlepoint kits lurking, but I haven't found them yet. When I do, I'll be adding those too. If you would like updates, you can subscribe to my eBay shop newsletter. Click the pictures below to go straight to the relevant page in my eBay shop. There's also one #4 kit up for auction, as the packaging is slightly damaged.

No comments: