Sunday 7 June 2009

Super Strips Quilt Top workshop on Jersey

Here are some photos of the workshop and the gorgeous quilt centres made today. If you like the project, it is available on my main workshop list and I'm teaching it a bit closer to home on July 12th (see my earlier blog post for information).


It is a design that works well in so many fabrics, and is especially suitable for Jelly Roll cuts. Moda have gorgeous fabrics with that vintage look -

and spicy Paisleys -


Thimbleberries fabrics look stunning in this design -


Batiks have been popular every time I run this workshop -


Black and white produces a great Op Art effect -

Rowan/Westminster fabrics, including those by Kaffe Fasset, in summer fruit colours -


Alternatively, it is a good project for your scrap strips or to coordinate with another quilt, like this feast of blues & purples -


Thanks for inviting me to Jersey!

No comments: