Thursday 9 July 2009

Landscape on Kimono - exhibition updates

A date for your diary (reminder!) - my "Landscape on Kimono" exhibition will be at the Royal International Pavilion, Llangollen, from 10th - 25th August 2009 - in the same gallery that hosts Quiltfest every February.

You can download an exhibition flyer from my website - just click the link.


>Please note we are not open at weekends except for SUNDAY 16th August, when there will be a Toy and Train Fair in the main hall. As the fair organisers are paying to open that building that day, I have agreed that visitors to the kimono exhibition will be paying the £1.25 fair admission fee to enter the building. Otherwise, the kimono exhibition is free entry.


There will be a "preview" day on Friday 7th August, rather than a private view - opening times will be the same as the regular exhibition days. No tickets required - just come along.



As for my previous kimono exhibition in January 2008 (use the menu to the right to go back to January 2008 blog entries for photos), there will be kimono and Japanese fabrics for sale, plus my books, patterns & kits. I am planning a couple of workshops during the exhibition, so keep checking the blog for info! One will probably be a half day sashiko workshop and, for the other, I'm looking at making a miniature kimono (about a quarter life size).

No comments: