Thursday 1 April 2010

Scotland and Borders tour coming up

Among other work today, I've been finalising the travel logisitcs for my Scotland & Borders mini tour in a couple of week's time.

There are 2 workshops I'm doing in shops -

Tuesday 20th April - Japanese Circles and Squares at Match a Patch, Stirling

Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th - the "Weekend Wonder" - getting Spinning Squares and a smaller version of Super Strips out of fifteen fat quarters in just two days! Purely Patchwork, Linlithgow.

All the other talks & workshops are for groups. I don't know how many places (if any) are still available on those above - please enquire via the shops, not me, as I don't handle the bookings.

To see what these workshops produce, try using the Google search feature on my blog (right). You will be able to find some previous workshop photos for all of them.

Looking forward to another tour!

No comments: