Tuesday 25 May 2010

Moda Jelly Rolls on Christmas Themes


One of my workshop samples for the Super Strips day class was made using Basic Grey's "Figgy Pudding" Jelly Roll fabrics by Moda. This roll seems to be out of print now but there is a similar Moda range just out, also by Basic Grey - "Fruitcake" (click here for the Jelly Roll). The colours and kinds of patterns are so similar, it would be perfect for another version of my quilt top. As Hancocks of Paducah have just added it to their online list, it will probably be in the shops in the UK very soon and, as I found out last year in my hunt for Moda's "Authentic" Jelly Roll and Charm Pack range designed by Sweetwater, their contemporary ranges can sell out quickly (I tracked down one of each eventually, but several shops had stocked it, but sold out!)

No comments: