Tuesday 22 June 2010

Festival of Quilts - the stand saga concludes!

Last year at Festival of Quilts my stand was F23 - a great spot, right in the middle of the show, next to some of the quilt galleries. I rebooked the same stand for this year but got a message back in the autumn that the stand number wouldn't exist any more, because the gallery layouts had been redesigned. It looked like I would be on stand H41 or something like that.

Anyway, I've just had it confirmed that stand F23 is going to be there and I'll be on it. So you can find me in the same place as last year. I've got some lovely kimono fabrics and vintage kimono for sale this time, with all sorts of *new* vintage fabrics, so see you there!

This year, I will do an "early morning" pre show opening for other traders and demonstrators, probably on the Saturday, from 9 a.m. Other mornings I will aim to be open by 9.30.

No comments: