Tuesday 27 July 2010

Festival of Quilts - stand number update (the saga's sequel!)

Well, just when it looked like everything was sorted, I got to see the Festival of Quilts exhibitors list today - and the stand no. ISN'T F23! Apparently they had changed their booking system software or something computerwise, and it has been happily sending out invoices with old stand numbers on them. Quite why it was confirmed as being F23 when I queried it recently, I don't know. So look for me on G41 instead, next to the European Art VI exhibition. The stand still faces the same way, is on a corner site and on the left of the aisle, so it will look pretty much the same.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so wish I could be there!

I'm really going to try to be in Melbourne when you come down here!

Hugz

shigatsuhana said...

I will definitely see you there! :)