Wednesday 28 July 2010

The Ultimate Sashiko Sourcebook

I've been getting quite a few e mails recently about "The Ultimate Sashiko Sourcebook". Apparently, quilters are having problems tracking down copies of the Krause (USA) edition. Shops are also having the same difficultly.

It turns out that the Krause edition has gone out of print, although the David & Charles edition (which I sell and can be found on Amazon.com) has just reprinted (again) and there don't seem to be any plans to allow that edition to go OP.

If you have been trying to get hold of the Krause edition and are having problems, could you send me an e mail please? I will forward the e mail to my editor at D & C who will pass the information on to Krause. If they feel there is a reasonable demand, they may be persuaded to reprint. You can e mail me via the contact link on my website (site link is top right on this page).

Thanks!

No comments: