Tuesday 10 August 2010

Tiny house living and a quilt

The whole tiny house thing is fascinating - all that downsizing and cutting down on the stuff you have. I saw this video on the Rowdy Kittens website (via link on the Tiny House Blog, see my bloglist) - Dee Williams and the tiny house she built.

What do I like so much about this? Well, after all that paring down of posessions to fit into such a small space, have a look at what's on her bed (about 3.20 minutes into the video). That looks like a nice tied patchwork comforter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rather nice place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Kate Simpson

Michelle Cooper said...

We already have a tiny 1 bedroom cottage in which the dog thinks he has a right to space, and the cat knows he has a right to as much space as he can possibly fill. The only problem I have is that I have to keep my sewing machine and my modest collection of fabric and other essentials at my mother's house. It means I always have plenty of handsewing on the go, usually a sashiko project.

Thanks for taking the time to blog. I will come to see you at Birmingham to say hello and check out your fabrics