Wednesday 22 June 2011

Ruedesheim - missing workshop photos found


Friday's workshop - Yuza Sashiko 'Grass and Bamboo' - I had filed them in the wrong folder on the computer.


Not from the workshop, but using some of my kamon crest designs from 'Japanese Quilt Blocks' and 'Japanese Taupe Quilt Blocks' in the centre. You can read about it (in German) on Andrea's blog. It will look amazing when it is finished - the corner triangle sections are unusual and the colours are very subtle.


Display with my books in the marketplace... wow...

2 comments:

jatajomi said...

Hello Susan,
it`s nice to hear from you.
It were great workshops from you in Rüdesheim.
Yes, this quilt is me.
Have a look to my blog, there are more photos.

Lis Harwood said...

That looks a lovely airy workroom, was it in a school building? Great stitching.