Wednesday 16 November 2011

Redcar Exhibition in December and Scotland bookings


I will be at the Sew Caring Quilters' exhibition at the beginning of December once again - weather permitting (I was snowed off last year). Click this link for photos of the 2009 exhibition. This year it will be on Saturday December 10th, rather than falling on the first weekend. Remember this is a morning exhibition! I'll take some of the quilts from my latest books this time. More info here as soon as Helen sends me the opening hours.

I may also have mentioned (or maybe not?) that I am in the gradual process of relocating to Scotland, near Coupar Angus. This means I'll be available for a lot more work north of the border than previously. If you're interested in talks and workshops in Scotland and the Borders, please contact me as I'm taking bookings for later in 2012 and also 2013. Mileage for Scottish bookings will be calculated from Kettins, but for the forseeable future, anything south of the border will be calculated from Wrexham. This seems the fairest way to do it. :-)

No comments: