Wednesday 14 December 2011

Fanoe quilt in Fabrications magazine - out now!


My red and white 'Fanoe' quilt pattern is out in the latest issue of 'Fabrications' magazine (no.75, December 2011/January 2010). Love the styled photo of the quilt, with all that snow and the very decorative gazebo! And it's on the cover too! I think it would make a great festive quilt, although there isn't a single Christmas fabric in the original.


Vicky has done a great job with laying out the instructions, which feature my step-by-step photos for constructing the blocks.

I'd like to make a blue and white version next, to keep. We are planning to raffle the original quilt at Wrexham Quilting Circle's exhibition in June next year.

1 comment:

Radka said...

It is a beautiful quilt, congratulations! I have been admiring it in my copy of the magazine :)