Thursday 19 July 2012

Workshop 'tours' - slots available


It's time to look at my diary again.  I have a few workshop 'slots' that can be worked in around existing bookings.  If you would like to book a workshop and it can be fitted in with another booking in your area, it brings the mileage cost down.

September 2012, Wednesday 12th - Friday 14th - North Wales, Cheshire or Lancashire areas.  I'll be working these as day trips from Wrexham.

October 2012 -
6th October - teaching near Bath.  Thursday 4th and Friday 5th would link up.  I have to be back for a talk in North Wales on Monday 8th.

9th - 12th - in North Wales, and any of these dates are free.  Once again, day trips from Wrexham.  I'm trading at the Quilters' Guild's Region 13 Regional Day on Saturday 13th, so I'll stay down in Wrexham that week.

Friday 19th & Saturday 20th - I'm teaching near Bristol.  Wednesday 17th, Thursday 18th and Sunday 21st are all available for anywhere on the way there or back.


2013 -
March - 5th - 8th - I'm in Scotland, because I'm doing the Regional Day in Perth on Saturday 9th.  Dates the following week are possible too.

Saturday 16th March is World Textile Day in Llanidloes and the following Saturday 23rd, I'm giving a talk in Wooton Bassett.  The week in between is free and the week following, up until the Easter weekend.  Talks/workshops anywhere from North Wales down to Wooton Basset are welcome.


May - Thursday 2nd through to Saturday 4th, I am in Kent.  The week running up to the bank holiday weekend and the week after I can do workshops anywhere between Scotland and Kent, so that opens up plenty of opportunities!


Other times not mentioned are, on the whole, already heavily booked or are time I need to prepare for events like Quiltfest, but it's always worth asking if a date is free.

No comments: