Monday 12 May 2014

Loch Lomond Quilt Show - this week!


We got so busy during the second week of our Japan trip, there wasn't time to blog!  Now we're back in Scotland, and today I was at Renton Trinity Church, hanging our exhibition for the Loch Lomond Quilt Show.  This part of the show includes a selection of my quilts, sashiko works by Yuza Sashiko Guild and sashiko samplers by members of Loch Lomond Sashiko Guild.

 

As I am typing, eight members of Yuza Sashiko Guild will be starting their journey, from Shonai via Haneda and Narita to Amsterdam and then Edinburgh.  I hope they have a good trip.  They will be joining us for the quilt show and teaching a rolling 'make and take' Yuza sashiko session all day every day at the church.  The show opens on Wednesday and runs until Saturday.  Click here for more information. I'll be there every day too, with a selection of fabrics and sashiko threads for sale.

No comments: