Tuesday 1 March 2016

A Chinese Textile Adventure in The Quilter magazine


The Quilter, the Quilters' Guild of the British Isles quarterly members' magazine, is featuring this article in the Spring issue, about the amazing trip to China I had in July 2015.  The editor, Anne Williams, kindly sent me the page layouts and allowed me to share them here.  The Quilter is one of the things included in Guild membership and it is an excellent magazine, with lots of reading plus all the latest news and events for members.  You can't buy it in the shops.  I love getting my copy and have every one since I joined the Guild in 1998, as I occasionally like to sift through for things from the back issues! 

If you left click on the first photo, it will open up in a photo stream and if you then right click on each image and select 'view image' from the popup menu, you will be able to zoom in enough to read the text.





No comments: