Friday 16 September 2016

World Textile Day East


We had a great day at World Textile Day at Mundford near Thetford, Norfolk, last Saturday.  So we will be coming back next year!

Here's a few photos of us being rather busy.  Most of the fabrics on the back of the stand are stencilled cotton yukata - lovely for wallhangings, improvisational quilts and anywhere that large, bold designs will show to their advantage.



A view of the hall during one of the quieter moments, when most visitors were in the lecture room.


Glyn with his brother's girlfriend Claudine.  As usual, it was a great chance to catch up with friends.


1 comment:

Liz said...

Sorry I missed it this year Susan,I can see that one of my friends and her niece spent time at your stand!! Hopefully I will make it next year. I've just booked into the YMCA for the Seminar so will see you then. Liz