Tuesday 29 November 2016

Sashiko workshop at Edinburgh Patchwork next Saturday





The photo above isn't my workshop sample - I'm still stitching that - but it shows you another design on the same theme.  My pine, plum and bamboo panel for the class has bigger plum blossoms and is inside a traditional snowflake outline.

- Sashiko workshop on Saturday 3rd December at Edinburgh Patchwork.

I've got just four places left - anyone interested? We will be learning a traditional method of making templates by paper folding, with the choice of making either a pine, plum and bamboo panel ('sho chiku bai' or the three friends of winter, a New Year design) or a cherry blossom and fan panel - or you can mark up both. We will be stitching with coloured threads too.  Please contact me asap via my website if you would like to come.

No comments: