Thursday 22 December 2016

Sashiko in... Stockton!


I will be running my sashiko course in Hartburn, Stockton-on-Tees, from September 2017.  The venue will be All Saints Church, , in the middle of Hartburn village (NB, there is another All Saints in Stockton, but the postcode will give you the right one!)  The course will run on the following Tuesdays, from 11.30 a.m. to 4.00p.m. - 12th September, 10th October, 14th November, 28th November, 16th January, 6th February, 27th February, 27th March, 24th April & 22nd May.

The samplers above were made by three of the students from my Edinburgh course which finished earlier this year - from the left, Penny McLaren, Pamela Lyall and Sam Townsend.

As we will have a slightly later start than the courses I run in Scotland and therefore slightly shorter sessions, I'm running the course over 10 sessions rather than 8 and will divide out the course content slightly differently.  Each session costs £32, payable one session in advance each time.  If you would like to join us, please contact me via my website.

I will be arranging the 2017 - 2018 dates for the Edinburgh Patchwork sashiko course soon!

No comments: