Thursday 30 April 2009

Workshop & Talk tour of the South East, November 2009

My workshop & talk tour of the South East is starting to take shape. Here's the info I've just posted on BQSwap -

Following on from sucessfully linking together workshops and talks in other areas (saving on petrol costs to groups/shops, my time spent on motorways and my carbon footprint!), I am arranging another mini tour for November 2009, this time for the south east of England.

I will be teaching in Bedfordshire on Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th November 2009, while on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th, I will be teaching two separate day workshops at Puddleducks, Sevenoaks, Kent.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in dates either between those above or after Sunday 15th November. A list of my talks and workshops is available on my website.


No comments: