Wednesday 19 May 2010

Workshop & talks tours

It makes more sensible use of my travelling time if I can arrange talks & workshops "back to back" while I'm in an area. The following dates are being worked up into tours -

5th July, Taunton 2010 - I am giving a talk in the evening, so if anyone would like to book a workshop for their group or shop the following day, I will be in that area - or anywhere between there and home along the M5.

12th &13th November 2010 - I am teaching at the Quilt Room, Dorking (workshop subjects to be announced). Monday 15th I am teaching Castle Wall Quilters in Kent. Tuesday 16th, Sunday 14th and from 9th November until the weekend are still available.

Thursday 18th November 2010 - there is a morning talk for South Cheshire Embroiderer's Guild (Audlem) in the morning and I am teaching/speaking near Rugby on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st. As I'm already partly on my way towards Rugby, I could travel on and do a workshop for another group on the Friday.

Saturday 27th November - I am teaching North Dorset Quilters. 25th, 26th, 28th and 29th November are available, either for anywhere en route from Wrexham to Dorset or nearby.

December 2nd and 8th 2010 are available for anywhere between Wrexham and Teesside, as I am teaching in Middlesbrough on Friday 3rd, demoing at Sew Caring Quilters' Christmas exhibition on the Saturday and teaching their group at Redcar on the Tuesday. The Sunday and Monday are also available.

2011 -

January 26th 2011 - afternoon talk ("From Paint to Stitch) near Sutton Coldfield for Trinity Quilters, so dates around that are available.

More 2011 dates to follow! This isn't a fully comprehensive (!) list of where I am and what I'm doing, just where I know there are gaps that could be filled saving me driving time and (possibly) mileage for your group.

:-)

No comments: