Monday 11 May 2015

Return to Quilts UK


We will be back at Quilts UK at Malvern from Thursday to Sunday this week, in my usual spot in the marquee, near the bottom of the ramp.  I wasn't there last year because I was invited to the Loch Lomond Quilt Show instead.  I can't believe the last time I was at Malvern was two years ago!

My stand will be in the usual place, but this year I am taking a lot more Japanese fabrics on the bolt and as precuts rather than taking a kimono sale rail, including these, as well as some that we have been taking to recent World Textile Day events.










I will be teaching a sashiko workshop every day at Malvern, so please book for that at the workshop booking stand asap when you arrive.

If you can't come to Malvern, we will also be at World Textile Day near Stirling (June) and near Bristol (October), at the Great Northern Quilt Show at Harrogate (September) and the Scottish Quilt Championships (September).  I won't be at Festival of Quilts this year.

1 comment:

Sandy Chandler said...

Lovely to see all the photos of the quilts at Malvern. Not many people have been blogging this year due to the signs put up by the show organisers. Shame!