Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Royal, Bridlington - workshop venue interview


Fiona at the Royal, Bridlington, sent me a link to a great interview she did with Art of Crafts - click here to read. I'm even more puzzled now as to how she manages to make so many lovely quilts - lots of energy and making the most of every moment must be part of it.

Of course, the Royal is where I taught earlier this month - photos and blogposts here, here, here and here (in no particular date order!) - and I'll be back from 30th October to 1st November 2012 for a special course based on my 'Japanese Taupe Quilt Blocks' and 'Japanese Quilt Blocks to Mix and Match' books. Details of that new course will be available soon (as soon as I can decide which blocks we'll be including!), and I've also got a few photos of work done in the recent workshops which will soon be featured here. There's just so much to catch up with this week!

No comments: